What We Offer
Passion for sustainable designscroll down
Designing, building or renovating for your dream home? Eco Workshop can provide a full service custom to your needs including:
- Providing full design services or working alongside the client Eco Workshop will help turn ideas into council consented building plans.
- Custom Architectural Detailing
- Client lifestyle focused architectural design
- BIM Modelling services
- Specialising in difficult site construction
We work closely with the client to ensure that their project achieves their intended aim. This can include building orientation on the site, concept design and preliminary cost investigation. From new buildings to renovations - our goal is to produce attractive, usable spaces that enhance the occupant's quality of life.
Specialised 3D modelling software enabling full visualisation of your project in relation to neighbouring buildings, site contours and orientation while also illustrating sun paths.
Whether it's working with an existing site, or prior to purchase we can assist you in working through the many considerations of site selection and feasibility.
These may include:
- Services: power, phone and water
- Site contours, stability and orientation
- Territorial Authority requirements
Through the period of 2012-2019 Eco Workshop specialised in the rebuilding of Christchruch residential homes after the devastating 2011 Christchurch earthquake. Working alongside Southern Response and Arrow International we provided council approved construction drawings for over 1000 homes. This gave us a vast knowledge base on disaster repair methodology and detailing design.